Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What really drives you?

What it is , that really moves you everyday? While you are in the bed and in a comfortable, enjoyable sleep early in the morning, what makes you really wake up and leave all the comforts of bed and early morning sleep. Is it your habit? Do you wake up early? Is there any strong reason behind leaving the bed early? Is there any commitment that you've made with yourself, or with some one dear to you, your beloved one, or is there a duty call? You have to rush for a job, otherwise you'll be fired. Is there any strong internal motivation that drives you everyday, or you are just being pulled away by the fact that you don't get food if you do not get up from bed. Have you ever tried to solve the mysterious equations of love? Do you really find love mysterious? Are you seeking God's companionship in your life? Do you really think that not getting up early is your weakness? How can you turn your weakness into your strength? All these questions are and need not be answered until you know what really moves you everyday. Because that's where lies the answers of all the above questions. I have always found difficulty in leaving a book mark while reading a book, I always forget to make a mark when interrupted, and that was bothering me for a long while. But now I have discovered the strength part of it. When i am not leaving a book mark, every time after a break when restart reading, I always have revision of the topics i already read. And when I found that I left here last time. By the time the already read part gets more clearer in the mind. And now it never bothers me. Because if i believe that i m going to read this book fully, (I decide this by reading first 50-100 pages) I never feel that I should not read the parts which I already read, but on the other hand I should enjoy all the parts. Not to worry about leaving a bookmark.

No comments: