Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hello World,

This is my first ever post in the world of WEBLOGs and I am really very excited, never thought of doing something like this. I started writing personal journal when I was 12. I wrote continuously for about 10 years on special occassions some times without any occassion. And I found it to be a very good tool to help myself define the path of the future, whatever I wrote was straightaway going into my subconcious and perhaps what I am today is the fruit of those early days of diarywriting. Since my childhood I have always been a language lover. Have read a few books and was quite confident about my future doings in life. But after I passed out from college, I was so into survival that I forgot what's life is all about. Now that I have reached a level where I can really think , recreate things and give this world back with the added value . I have always followed my instincts (consiously or unconsiously) through out my 31 nos. of rotations completed around the star SUN. The payback time has come. I am a Debtor. And seriously I am in a mood to increase the number of people who'll cry when I die.

No comments: